Sunday, February 6, 2022

Gratitude catch-up

 1-29 Family Movie Nights

1-30 DH brewed coffee with caffeine

1-31 hairpins and scrunchies 

2-1 my sinus is draining (beats it backing up!)

2-2 dreams that help me work out emotions; pretty smelling hand soap

2-3 I filled my tires with air BEFORE the cold snap; the blue of the early morning sky

2-4 the process of elimination 

2-5 OKM helped me get to Mexico when I was young (15); my late sister-in-law helped me get to know my brother by asking me to babysit my niece every week

2-6 Today I am grateful that I am not a nurse. I knew I was never cut out for it, and I just watched a TV piece about the situation nurses are in now. 🙏🙏🙏 I am so grateful for the nursing care I received when I had DD. Thank you nurses everywhere.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the gratitude list.

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful list. I especially like the nurses one. I too was never cut out to be one and looking at the news, I know I just couldn't handle it and am grateful for all those we have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alicia, wonderful gratitude list! You ARE a Grateful Girl!

    Hugs
    Barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete

Here Comes the Sun

I wash my hands and gaze at my painted nails, and I realize that I “feel” those 13 additional minutes of sunlight gained in January (in leng...