Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Feedback

The scale told me yesterday that I was doing the right things.
Last night I got us a drive through dinner. Yesterday I had a vending machine item. We’ll see what the scale says today.
This morning I am too tired to pedal. I will walk later, before and after work.
And focus on drinking water. 
Grateful for: experience. With a cyclical job, it helps to remember what-happens-when, and who does what work, to try to get our little corner tended and running smoothly.
Looking forward to: Wednesday sister walk! 

3 comments:

  1. Alicia: Glad that the scale is telling you good things. Here’s to a good sister walk!

    Hugs
    Barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will sort itself out. Hang in there. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice walk it was, too! Always good to vent & move & hug & laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Here Comes the Sun

I wash my hands and gaze at my painted nails, and I realize that I “feel” those 13 additional minutes of sunlight gained in January (in leng...