Thursday, August 15, 2024

August 14 & 15: Forgiveness and persistence

Yesterday I was grateful for forgiveness. I forgave myself for not being able to do a blog. The dog and the man pushed me to bedtime early, and I grudgingly went, then slept like a rock. I have to admit their assessment of my condition was correct.

Today I am appreciating the persistence of my coworkers. One confided approaching their breaking point. A little later I was worried they had reached it; so grateful they returned!  Just getting coffee.

Right now, I am thankful for the mute button. I can momentarily relieve myself of the television sound so I can get this typed.  Until tomorrow, I hope!

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there... it's almost Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that Benji and DH got you to bed early. Sounds like you needed the sleep/rest!

    That’s good that your co-worker was able to feel better.

    HOPE today is a good day!

    Hugs
    Barb
    1cd

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer the 'off' button on the TV. I love the sound of silence, low whirring of a fan or the crickets.

    ReplyDelete

September 22: Two restrooms

Today I am grateful we have more than one bathroom. For two people with very different sleep schedules, it’s amazing how frequently we need ...