Wednesday, August 21, 2024

August 21: the lottery

 You know, I won Mega millions last night. I just know I did. I haven't checked my numbers yet, but that jackpot is mine.

Today I am grateful for dreams of what I would do if I did indeed win the jackpot. I am grateful for whoever advised - try to make those things happen anyway. Good advice for setting some life and long term goals for me. And I'm happy. I have hit some of those objectives.

Today, later in life, my goals would be just to spend time with people I love. So when I check and see those numbers have hit, that's what I'll do. Or make it happen anyway.

3 comments:

  1. Positive thinking! Throw it out to the universe and let it manifest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alicia: Honestly, for me, it’s fun to think of winning mega millions, too, but my job would be sharing it w/the family. . . and friends. Family and friends are the treasures of life, aren’t they! If it’s to be, it’s up to me, right!?!

    Have a good Thursday.

    Hugs
    Barb
    1cd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs! And thanks for "hugging" my dog yesterday! Or ear-scritching anyway.

    ReplyDelete

September 22: Two restrooms

Today I am grateful we have more than one bathroom. For two people with very different sleep schedules, it’s amazing how frequently we need ...