Saturday, August 24, 2024

August 24: Bonnie's story

 

Today I am grateful for the story of Dr. Forbes and Spirit's legacy fund providing life saving care to Bonnie, who was discharged from the animal hospital on Thursday. I didn't follow this content creator until the first video scrolled into my for you page last weekend. I connected with the situation (sick dog, great love, limited finances) and sobbed with so many others, and people contributed, and Dr. Forbes - who was so exhausted - extended herself and we got to see Bonnie reunite with her mom. Happy tears this time. So glad for social media used as a force for good!

2 comments:

September 22: Two restrooms

Today I am grateful we have more than one bathroom. For two people with very different sleep schedules, it’s amazing how frequently we need ...