Saturday, August 3, 2024

August 3rd: Nail Polish

 

Today I am thankful that DD left nail polishes and tools here when she moved out. It gives me more selection to use on my current nails.
I have very, very, very thin nails that are of no consequence most of the year. Sometimes in the summer I get lucky and they grow and I can have some fun:
Last week I discovered the leftover (abandoned?) tools, and added a heart and a flower to my manicure. With the pale background, they may have looked more like debris that didn't get washed off. Oh, well, I enjoyed them!
Not sure what this week's iteration will look like. So many choices! 

Have a good day - love & hugs, Ace



3 comments:

  1. Fun to experiment w/polish, isn't it!

    hugs
    barb
    1cd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tools of the trade of being a "girly girl"... and it brings me joy to see your joy in it!

    ReplyDelete

September 22: Two restrooms

Today I am grateful we have more than one bathroom. For two people with very different sleep schedules, it’s amazing how frequently we need ...