Friday, August 2, 2024

August 2nd: My Boss

Today I am grateful for my boss, for taking on the role of leadership and carrying the weight that comes with that. By the end of the day they were driving me crazy, which makes me realize as I type this how much of a family my workplace is. Lol and Hmmm. 🤔

I am thankful for cats, because they bring so much joy to so many people, and sharing cat content is one of the best uses of the internet IMO.

I am grateful for eggs, a cheap and easy to prepare protein rich food.

I am so grateful to all the helpers working to restore my city after bad storms - water, trees, electricity, communication - many, many things we take for granted but really, really require a lot of work. Like learning what food to toss after a power outage, and where to get more.

Today I am thankful for my spouse. His support means so much right now.

Wishing you a wonderful day!



2 comments:

  1. What a terrific gratitude list, sis! I'm grateful for our Wednesday afternoon visits, adding a mid-week boost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s wonderful that you have a boss that takes the responsibilities seriously.

    Yes, cats and dogs (and all manner of pets!) bring much joy.

    Glad that things are gradually being repaired and restored. What a blessing it is to have those who are able to do that work!

    And blessings to supportive spouses!

    ReplyDelete

September 22: Two restrooms

Today I am grateful we have more than one bathroom. For two people with very different sleep schedules, it’s amazing how frequently we need ...