Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Wednesday Weigh-In

 150.6

Beef and poblano peppers are in the crock-pot.

Benji's laundry (bath towels) are folded and put away.

His lunch for daycare is packed.

I put another coat of polish on my toes because I'll wear sandals today.

Morning checklist: hair, makeup, jewelry, perfume. Eyes, ears, phone, coffee. Check!

I'd like to change out my purse, but I'm already 6 minutes past when I like to exit the house for work.

DH's workplace is open again. Since he has to drop Benji off, he's up and moving about. It's honestly quite distracting. Staggered schedules have their advantages!

The dehumidifier did not need emptying, but we're facing two days in triple digits. Ugh.

I have a bag packed for a walk after work.

And there's a work-group ice cream social fundraiser tonight.

One minute at a time.

Lots to do today, but I'm doing it.

Tapping into hyper-focus, and ... GO!

I love you. Have a good day.

8 comments:

  1. Double posting! Awesome! Just letting you know I'm checking out here, too. BTW, I'm going to catch up... I'm an inch taller than you are, tag-a-long, so I'm allowed 5 pounds more, according to our mom's old "rule of thumb".

    ReplyDelete
  2. What time is dinner? I'll bring some fruit for dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I got home and DH and Benji were out - I worried OWJanet had chartered a flight to get here by the 8 pm CDT dinner time I gave her on SP. I am so sorry you missed our dinner time! Rain check? 😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ice cream fundraiser! I'll join you in spirit. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crossing my fingers that this will post ... thank you for your help!

    Back in the day our high school band held Ice Cream Socials as fundraiser. They were so much fun!

    Well, you've made it through the work week. Enjoy your weekend!

    ~ JEANKNEE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love ice cream fundraisers! Have fun! aalley

    ReplyDelete

Here Comes the Sun

I wash my hands and gaze at my painted nails, and I realize that I “feel” those 13 additional minutes of sunlight gained in January (in leng...