Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Wednesday Weigh-In & 230 mile badge

 163.0

‘Bully! We are dee-lighted that you have made it to mile 230.’ Well, I’m delighted to have made it, too.

‘“It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things.”’

I suppose I could debate that - there’s always dumb luck - but I’ve definitely been resolute (aka stubborn) in pursuing the 300 mile goal, and I can count on the hip for a bit of painful effort. This morning I did 2 of my 4 PT stretches (3 reps each); I shall acknowledge that / give myself credit. Have a wonderful Wednesday!




8 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it to the Strenuous Life Level! Good work. You get the most interesting badges! LOVE it.

    HUGS and carry on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Done!!!! Such great badges! Hugs and Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are strong, so strenuous effort makes sense, huh?

    Looks like I do not have to remind you that it's Wednesday, after all, but I did post my tea-towel over on MFP with WEDNESDAY in caps!

    Spark on and enjoy the new level badge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you . Be proud of your accomplishment .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done! You should be very proud of what you've done.

    ReplyDelete

Here Comes the Sun

I wash my hands and gaze at my painted nails, and I realize that I “feel” those 13 additional minutes of sunlight gained in January (in leng...