Tuesday, August 27, 2024

August 27: Humor

 Today I am thankful for humor. 



This bumper sticker reminded me of a dear niece who is full of humor.


If you don't get the next ones, just let it wash over you. Find your own funny!

 See how I dress? Very mindful, very demure. Very thoughtful, very considerate, only a little cutesy. This isn't a fashion show, ladies.



🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 


Thank you Jools and TikTok.


This is the dress SPINNINGJW and I each bought for ourselves without knowing the other one had it. So cutesy! And amusing myself at the store, a tribute to Jen's visit:

Of course I returned them to their proper places. Very thoughtful. 😁

As Mr. Greg would say, "Find your joy!" πŸ₯°



5 comments:

  1. Love it all! And love that you love and are thankful for humor! So am I!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bumper sticker.

    I think the outfit you have on is cute! That is something I would wear!

    LOVE the dress! Cute.

    Here’s to a wonderful Wednesday.

    Hugs
    Barb
    1cd

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I get the returned to places need!
    You look smashing!

    ReplyDelete

September 22: Two restrooms

Today I am grateful we have more than one bathroom. For two people with very different sleep schedules, it’s amazing how frequently we need ...