Thursday, August 29, 2024

August 29: tonsil rocks

 Today I am grateful to know that others get tonsil rocks. I am not alone. I will not be spending $100 for the wayer-pik-like gadget which will allegedly clean them out. Gargling will have to be enough.

Today I am thankful for the mindless distraction of the matching game on my phone. I am tired, and I may lay down shortly.

Today I am thankful for the weather front that stormed through and dropped our temperature by 25 degrees. So much better!

Hugs and love and have a good day! To

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! Honestly never heard of tonsil stones so had to read about it! Hope that the gargling helps.

    Yes! Our weather finally broke on Tuesday, temperature wise. In the 70’s from 90+. The humidity remains, but is decreasing gradually. Fortunately!

    Here’s to a good FriYaY!

    Hugs
    Barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Savored every bit of the cool weather today! But even with the temperature moderating, Ember still did not want to jump back into the car after class! She does love being with other people and puppies!

    ReplyDelete

September 22: Two restrooms

Today I am grateful we have more than one bathroom. For two people with very different sleep schedules, it’s amazing how frequently we need ...