Tuesday, September 10, 2024

September 10: friends

Today I am grateful we can make online friends and stay in touch electronically even when platforms change.

I am grateful for those friends who can pick up where we left off, even after time has passed between our episodes of keeping in touch.

Today I am thankful for the routines of work. I may not like all the tasks, but some of what my boss wants can be predictable, and for that, I’m grateful.

Today I am once again thankful for unrestricted donations. Other like-work places may have the human resources and financial support to enhance their workplace; we do not. The generous people who give because they can see we need help and trust us to use it wisely are so, so appreciated.

Thinking of you all and hoping there are gifts you find in this day, hugs, Ace.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful gratitude list! I am grateful for those who help things happen sooner than later when they NEED to happen sooner than later!

    hugs
    barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete

September 22: Two restrooms

Today I am grateful we have more than one bathroom. For two people with very different sleep schedules, it’s amazing how frequently we need ...