Friday, September 6, 2024

September 5 (hiccup) and September 6

Sorry about that, folks, just too tired.

I am grateful yesterday went well at work. So many special things scheduled: landscapers, dental, testing, field trips, produce, family food market. Whew! But smooth and humming along.

I am grateful for inexpensive cash and carry pizza. I swear the cashier gave me attitude when I didn’t tip. I am picking it up from a counter, for goodness sake!

I am grateful for allergy management and breathing medicines. I got so frustrated with an attack I took all 3 last night (albuterol, sudafed, antihistamine). Slept well, probably because I could breathe!

I am thankful for the ability to recalibrate when life lifes. Writing this blog in the morning and counting it toward today’s gratitude goal will give me a little more breathing room tonight.

Have a good day!

3 comments:

  1. Glad work went well. Yeah for smooth and humming along

    Oh there are definitely days when a little meal help is appreciated!

    And for sure, thank goodness for Zyrtec.

    HOPE that you have a great weekend.

    Hugs
    Barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tipping expectations are ridiculous. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you believe every online business, no matter what kind of business has a "tip" prompt on their billing collection software! It has brought out an opposition response in me!

    ReplyDelete

September 22: Two restrooms

Today I am grateful we have more than one bathroom. For two people with very different sleep schedules, it’s amazing how frequently we need ...